|Region 1||Brenda Kitch||Haysemail@example.com|
|Region 1||Courtney Flower||Stocktonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 2||Suzanne Jackson||Deerfieldemail@example.com|
|Region 2||Shellie Barker||Satantafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 3||Jami Downing||Staffordemail@example.com|
|Region 4||Roxie Sjogren||Lindsborgfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 4||Stacey Smith||Concordiaemail@example.com|
|Region 5||Sheri Wedel||Potwinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 5||Tara Pierce||Argoniaemail@example.com|
|Region 6||Julie Murphy||Wakefieldfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 6||Tammy Melton||Junction Cityemail@example.com|
|Region 7||Jennifer Martin||Lenexafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 7||Brenda Long||Olatheemail@example.com|
|Region 8||Flora Charles||Galenafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 8||Tammy Seamands||Osawatomieemail@example.com|
RESPONSIBILITY To encourage the enrollment of every municipal clerk and finance officer as an active member in the Association, to encourage enrollment in the IIMC, and to advertise the benefits of membership to these associations.
To provide informational packets including the Association handbook and by-laws to new clerks and finance officers.
To coordinate with regional contacts and bring together city clerks and finance officers on a regional basis for local networking and sharing of information.
- Meet at least annually, during the Spring Conference to evaluate effectiveness of regions and plan future activities.
- Provide committee chairperson(s) the Wings editor and the LKM with additions or deletions of Association members on a timely basis.
- Encourage regional contact to promote membership in the Association and IIMC.
- Maintain a current Association membership list.
- Coordinate the mentoring program between new city clerks and municipal finance officers and experienced members.
- Coordinate the sale of regional basket fundraiser tickets.
- Contact new city clerks and municipal finance officers within 30 days of notification of appointment and provide them with Association and IIMC membership information and information on availability of ListServ for members.
- Distribute packets to mentoring clerks, (packets are available from the chairperson as needed), provide follow-up contact to reinforce that mentoring is available.
- Arrange for periodic activities within the region to afford an opportunity for information exchange and social activities.
- Strive to maintain good communication and information exchange within their region. A strong regional group is a great asset to local clerks and provides a nucleus for the state group.