Guidelines for Master Academy Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing with their dues paid for the current year with CCMFOA by time of application.
- The applicant must have obtained their CMC.
- The amount of the scholarship will be the registration fee for the Academy and one-half of a single/double occupancy room and up to $75 for mileage and other expenses.
- Three scholarships for Master Academy will be awarded in 2022.
- Scholarship applicants must complete and submit the Master Academy Scholarship application and a written statement of why you want to attend and receive the scholarship. Institute applicants must also submit a letter from your Mayor, Manager, Council or Board supporting your commitment to the CCMFOA/IIMC educational programs to the Association Treasurer. Applications will be accepted from July 1st – August 31st prior to
A person may receive only one academy scholarship, and only one scholarship may be awarded to any city per year.
Letters will be accepted July 1, 2022, through August 31, 2022, Attention: CCMFOA Treasurer.
Please mail, e-mail, or fax your application to the following:
City of Clay Center – Attn: Amelia Blackwood, CMC
427 Court Street, Clay Center, KS 67432
For additional information on this scholarship, please feel free to contact Amelia Blackwood at 785.632.5454.