The City Clerks Disaster Plan Continuity of Operations has been compiled by the CCMFOA working group “Development of City Clerks Disaster Plan” with support of CCMFOA members, League of Kansas Municipalities and the Kansas Department of Commerce.
SAMPLE WORK OFFICE FORMS AVAILABLE FROM CCMFOA
- Sample Form for Daily Material Record
- Sample Form for Recording and Tracking Damage Governmental Equipment and Structures.
- Sample Form for Tracking Daily City Equipment and City Personnel for Response and Recovery Operations.
- Sample Form for Requests for Service from City Residents and Businesses
- Sample Form for Assisting on Private Property
- Sample Form for Volunteer Support
- Sample Form for Volunteer Contractor Support
- Damage Assessment Form (For Each Major Piece Of Equipment Or Facility)
- Daily Detailed Labor And Equipment Record (Turn In Daily To City Clerk)
- Sample Daily Debris Record
SAMPLE WORK SPREADSHEETS AVAILABLE FROM CCMFOA
- Sample Spreadsheet for Recording and Tracking Damage Governmental Equipment and Structures.
- Sample Spreadsheet for Tracking Daily City Equipment and City Personnel for Response and Recovery Operations.
- Sample Spreadsheet for Tracking Material Expenses by FEMA Category
Preparedness news release templates for counties/cities
(These preparedness releases are examples of releases the state sends out, but can be used as templates for local organizations).
- 01 Prepare for severe weather and tornadoes
- 02 Prepare for flooding
- 03 Prepare for winter weather
- 04 Heat advisory
Disaster news release templates for counties/cities
- 01 Response and recovery operations – intial
- 02 County disaster declaration
- 03 Governor declaration
- 04 American Red Cross supporting relief operations (shelters, feeding stations, Safe and Well website)
- 05 Debris removal guidelines
- 06 Volunteers need to register
- 07 Animal shelter
- 08 Boil water advisory
- 09 2-1-1 or KSReady (donations)
- 10 Recovered weapons
- 11 Sightseers discouraged
- 12 Assistance available to individuals
- 04 Joint – state FEMA- Preliminary Damage Assessments
- 05 SBA loans available